City of Chula Vista
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: April 07, 2021 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment April 07, 2021 at 6:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL Commissioners Cervantes, Fa’aola, Francisco, Hidinger, Munoz, Orso-Delgado, and Chair Marroquin.
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS Persons may address the Commission on any subject matter within the Commission’s jurisdiction that is not listed as an item on the agenda. State law generally prohibits the Commission from discussing or taking action on any issue not included on the agenda, but, if appropriate, the Commission may schedule the topic for future discussion or refer the matter to staff. If you wish to comment, please submit comments electronically at: www.chulavistaca.gov/virtualmeetings.
5. ACTION ITEMS The Item(s) listed in this section of the agenda will be considered individually by the Commission and are expected to elicit discussion and deliberation. If you wish to comment on one of these items, you may do so at www.chulavistaca.gov/virtualmeetings.
5.1. Resolution of the Safety Commission of the City of Chula Vista Recommending that the Chula Vista City Council Establish the Time Limited Parking along the West Side of the Frontage Road West and the South Side of Anita Street
Item 1 Attachment 1
6. PRESENTATIONS The following item(s) will be presentations given by staff. Action on these item(s) is typically limited to the Commission receiving the presentation and providing direction or feedback to staff, as appropriate.
6.1. Local Road Safety Plan and Annual Road Diet Update
6.2. Engineering & Traffic Surveys and Possible Commission Recommendation to City Council for Assembly Bill 2121 (cont'd from November 4, 2020 meeting)
6.3. Police Department Traffic Accidents/Citations
Item 3 Attachment 1
6.4. CIP Update on Pedestrian and Bikeways Safety Programs Staff Recommendation: Commission hear the presentation.
Item 4 Attachment 1
7. STAFF COMMENTS
8. COMMISSIONERS' COMMENTS
9. ADJOURNMENT to the regular meeting on May 5, 2021 via teleconference in Chula Vista, California. Materials provided to the Safety Commission related to any open-session item on this agenda are available for public review at https://chulavista.granicusideas.com/meetings or by contacting the Engineering Department at SC@chulavistaca.gov.
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus